Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    "8888" should work on Verizon for all phones--just make sure you enter "B" then a space, then the area code plus phone number. Don't add a "1" before the area code. To unblock, you use "U" then space then the number. You'll get a text message back saying the number has either been added to or deleted from your Block list. And it's free. I've had to use this feature for a particular phone number several times, and it's always worked for me.

Unregistered
    I tried text 8888 the message of B 1EEEEEEEEEEEEEE and I got a response saying "Action not allowed."

Unregistered
    I have Verizon, I have the LG Cosmos Touch and all I did was sent a message saying B (the number including the area code) to 8888 and the message that I got back said "Destination of (number) added to Block List." Although it may not work for everyone, it worked for me.

Unregistered

You can block numbers online for free

Just log into your account and click on 'Blocked messages and calls' in the I want to section. Enter the number, up to 5 different ones, and they are blocked for free. The only catch is the block only lasts for 90 days but you can go back in and reblock again at the end of the 90 days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12