Does the future scare you? ?

FreedomFighter1

Jul 13, 2008
Does the future scare you??
because it kinda scares me because i don't know how i will be and if some of the same stuff happens that is happening now then my future might be looking pretty bleak. so what about you..

are you afraid of the future?

yeah I am.

I think electorally, we'll see many more gay adoption bans in the next several yaers.

So I am worried that I won't be able to live here and adopt kids.

A little bit. But I try not to worry about it - the future is the one thing that's certain to happen.

A little bit. But I try not to worry about it - the future is the one thing that's certain to happen.

No, I don't really have reason to. I've played my cards right, so whatever happens is out of my control. No use worrying it, as it'll happen either way. Might as well get a good nights sleep.

Yes and no. The future is scary because it is unknown. But we can work every day to do things that might help make better futures, in turn making it less unsure, and therefore causing less anxiety for us.

I'm frightened about my own personal future. While I am not afraid to be alone, I'm scared I won't know anything other than being alone. I'm scared I won't feel love. But I balance that with the assurance I am a strong person who will do other great things, regardless of whether someone else admires me for it.

Yes, I am afraid things won't work out well and that I will be miserable and alone.

Look to the future with courage.
It is the people who look to the past like religions and bible nuts that have the world all f*cked up.

Back