Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you can, you have to go buy a Wifi usb adapter for your pc and it will be able to get on the internet.

Downloads
    Uploads

how to hook up a computer without internet to a computer with internet usng wifi?

i have a main computer with internet and a computer without internet,i have a psp that uses the wifi to connect to the internet.and i was wondering if i can hook up the computer without the internet, to the internet using wifi, like the psp does.lol.thx
    well it capable of internet ,but it doesnt have internet on it,and whats that internet card thingy you said that goes into the modem.
    oh the network card its called
    how do you run the network wizard on windows xp??if you tell me ill give you best answer

Downloads
    Uploads
    That depends on what you mean by "no internet" if you mean that it is not capable, then just hook a standard ethernet cable from your network card into your router/modem, then you can network them using the network wizard (if you are using Windows XP) and vwala, you can access each computer from the other using sharing folders. Otherwise, if you want to use WiFi, the computer "without internet" needs a wireless network card, so there's really no way to do it with WiFi.