Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you switch the SIM card in an iPhone with another phone?

My friend just got a new iPhone 3G; I have a first generation iPhone. I was curious to know if I could possibly put the SIM card that is now in MY iPhone into her old Blackjack (not Blackjack II).

If I understand correctly, the only change is that there is no Visual Voicemail - not a big deal. Is there any other changes? Or is this not even a good idea and/or not even possible?

Junior Member Longboarding_Dutch's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The moment you touch the inside of your ipod, the warranty is null and void, and if something happens, you will most likely end up paying in excess of 500 dollars for a new phone

Junior Member Longboarding_Dutch's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The moment you touch the inside of your ipod, the warranty is null and void, and if something happens, you will most likely end up paying in excess of 500 dollars for a new phone

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok yes you can cause i sold my 1st gen iphone to someone and they put their sim card in it. but do not do that its so not worth it, trust me, iphone kicks the blackjacks butt, but for some reason if you do there are no charges