my glasses fog up when i snowmobile? any solutions?

johnwashburn

Jun 5, 2008
first off i need my glasses, i cant see anything really without them, especially if its all white! lol. and also getting contacts is not an option. i was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions. like i ride with a face mask becuase its much too cold otherwise. and with the glasses on the face, it makes it sooo much more colder. but the thing is i had goggles, and then i had a face mask on , but then my glasses just get really fogged up and then partially freese in the cold wind. its ridiculous, its a huge obstacle i have to face when i go out for a ride, almost makes it now wroth it.

There are chemicals that are made specifically to deal with that. I forgot the name, but I had a spray that I would apply & it would work for a few days. Look for them in the optical department of any drug store.

Try RainX
or Cat Crap has had very good results
http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___83081

Some people have said that spitting helps, although I've never tried it.

they sell a product to keep ski goggles from fogging up and I am sure it would work for you. try any ski shop..

they sell anti fog cleaners that you can use to clean your glasses with, they claim to eliminate fogging. also make sure your goggles have proper ventilation to help reduce fogging.

Hmmmm I used to have this problem but I got contacts..only thing I can think of is open the face mask a little. good luck=]

For my diving mask I spit on it before using it and then rub the spit in and just let it dry. I've heard that rubbing them with half a cut potato does the same, as does soap. You just want something that won't obscure your vision.

The only thing to do is get contact sorry i don't think that there is any way that yo could prevent your glasses from fogging up sorry

The only thing to do is get contact sorry i don't think that there is any way that yo could prevent your glasses from fogging up sorry

Back