85 vw golf brake problem?

bobburito420

Dec 6, 2008
ok kinda hard to explain but here it goes i just changed my brake pads they worked awesome for about a week then my master cyinder went out so i also changed that out also and also my bleed valves on both my calipers in the front twisted off so i replaced both of them and now im having problems bleeding my brakes i can bleed all of them just fine exept my front passenger tire when i bleed that one i pump up my brakes apply presure then friends opens the bleed valve my brakes pedal will not sink to the floor like the rest of them will and little fluid comes out i checked my brake lines none of them are bent or crimped now i cant help to think it might be the brake caliper i put on the front passenger any other ideas guys

replace the flex-able brake line going to the caliper....$20 probally at Auto Zone...don't go to the dealer for parts....they'll take you to the cleaners !

replace the flex-able brake line going to the caliper....$20 probally at Auto Zone...don't go to the dealer for parts....they'll take you to the cleaners !

Do you mean 85 as in 1985? Because stop driving a car that old. My 93 has a laundry list of problems. It'd be cheaper to buy a newer used car.

Back