Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I set up my Wii to my wireless internet router?

I don't know much about this technology so I could use steps. I've tried to research it and i can't find how to set it up. I have a belkin wireless router. However I can't figure out how to connect it. I could use all your help!!!

I found the connections and put it my password and it went to test connection and came up with Error Code: 51330. Where do I go from here?

Downloads
    Uploads
    1.Start off by turning on your Wii and access the main menu.

2.Click “Wii Shop Channel” and press “Start”.

3.Next, it will prompt you to configure internet settings. Press “Enter Settings”. (or you can just click the button on the bottom left corner and click system settings)

4.Click “Connection Settings”.

5. Select “Connection 1 | None”.

6Choose “Wireless Connection” as the type.

7Click “Search for an Access Point”.

8.It will scan for wireless internet signals and then prompt you to “Choose the access point you want to connect to” and press “Ok”.
    Now it will list the wireless signals found. Choose the signal of the network you want to connect to. If you have a password on your network, it will prompt you to enter it. click for image
    Finally, it will ask you “Do you want to save these settings?”. Press “Ok”.

Finalizing:

Once you have saved your settings, it will prompt you to test your signal… so lets test it! Continuing on…

It will tell you “Connection settings have been saved. Choose OK to start a connection test.” Now thats your cue to press “Ok”.
    La la la, “Testing Connection”.

Once the connection testing is done, it may tell us “The connection test was successful. Perform a Wii system update now? Wii Support
    Code: XXXXX”. So… press “Yes”.
    “Updating… do not turn power off.”
    Once complete (or if no updates), it should bring us back to the Wii Menu!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The wii has built in wifi capabilites. You just need to go into the system configurations and look for the internet tab on it and it gives you an option to look for a wireless connection.