Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Rio

How can I watch youtube videos on my T-Mobile Blackberry Curve?

So I got a Blackberry Curve, but I'm unable to watch actual videos on youtube. It says "an error has occured" or that my java script is not turned on. I came on-line to discover there are several things I can do to enable youtube on my phone...but I'm still confused on how it works (if it even does) and what sort of program to buy for my phone and needs. From what people have said, I can download a program off the internet that allows me to watch videos on youtube. But what does that really mean? Is there a program that will allow me to download and view youtube videos directly from my Blackberry Curve (without having to previously download them on my pc and then to my phone for later viewing)? Will I be able to view ALL the videos youtube has to offer, or will it still be the mobile version offered by youtube mobile? And if so...what is the program called?

Thank you!

Unregistered
    tmobile has a link to the software you need to instal using desktop manager. then you can instal it on yr phone to view the mobile youtube (m.youtube.com)

Unregistered

blackberry & youtube

here's the latest version for blackberry v4.5.0.81

download from either page:
    Official Released the latest BlackBerry OS V4.5.0.81 (Multi-language version) | Phones Online

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...C068A355BBA31A

once the proper software is installed dont use youtube.com... make sure you use... YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (its the youtube mobile version)