How can I watch youtube videos on my T-Mobile Blackberry Curve?

R

Rio

So I got a Blackberry Curve, but I'm unable to watch actual videos on youtube. It says "an error has occured" or that my java script is not turned on. I came on-line to discover there are several things I can do to enable youtube on my phone...but I'm still confused on how it works (if it even does) and what sort of program to buy for my phone and needs. From what people have said, I can download a program off the internet that allows me to watch videos on youtube. But what does that really mean? Is there a program that will allow me to download and view youtube videos directly from my Blackberry Curve (without having to previously download them on my pc and then to my phone for later viewing)? Will I be able to view ALL the videos youtube has to offer, or will it still be the mobile version offered by youtube mobile? And if so...what is the program called?

Thank you! :)

tmobile has a link to the software you need to instal using desktop manager. then you can instal it on yr phone to view the mobile youtube (m.youtube.com)

Back