about a year ago i started talking to this guy from myspace over msn
he isn't a completely mysterious stranger, he lives in the same city and i've met some of his friends in the past so i know what type of people they are

we have LOADS in common and can talk to each other about anything, completely compatible, don't think either of us have met a person we connect with more

thing is ive only met him once, not just me and him but with loads of people round us...we turned out to be exactly who we expected each other to be and still talked after then and talked of making future plans

none of these plans ended up happening though because not seeing each other we forget how special what we have is and are too busy so we just give up and loose contact for short periods of time

in the time we don't talk we certainly don't forget about each other so eventually 1 of us will go 'ohhh i miss talking to you so much,etc' and the feeling is always mutual and the other 1 of us will always be glad that neither of us forgot about each other

and the same thing just happens over and over...no matter how many wonderful people we meet when we drift apart we always end up realizing all we want is each other. the only thing holding us back is that we can't be sure that it's real and want to move on, and if we wanted it to work we would have to really try as we don't get to see each other on a regular basis

should we just get the ball rolling and stop messing around, or could this just be a 'fixation' rather then love?