What Can I Do To Stop The Rumors?

nothing. People are always going to talk about you and say stuff that may not be true. If it's not true then don't worry about it. I had alot of issues with females my whole life. Think about it this way. They are taking time out of their day to think about you and what you're doing. They just need to get a life.

Keep your head up high and prove to everybody that you're not what they think you are. I had that kind of dilemma where people were spreading rumors about me that I already have a boyfriend and it really hurt me and my family. Because apparently this guy was asking for my hand in marriage and when he didn't I was the one who cleaned up the mess and explained to everyone that it wasn't true. But being honest helped. So prove to everyone by not saying any comment. It's your choice to give a comment or not, and it's up to them to judge you. At least you know yourself that you're not what they're spreading.

just laugh in their face nothing will confuse them more...don't take it to heart.

Back