What do girls do in the locker room? Im being serious, Like you hear all...

R2D21

Dec 5, 2008
...these rumors i want to know the truth? what do girls do in the locker room? Like how people say the play with eachothers boobs and like compare and walk around naked, do they really do that or is that just a "myth" im being serious so if i could just get an honest answer

in the locker room all girls do is pretty much get changed and chat. we arent drunk or in girls gone wild. we are in P.E. lolol

its just a myth. girls dont really do that. i mean girls at my school change in front of each other no problem bc we are all girls and for the most part i would say we are all straight so no one is going to be checking anyone out. and girls DEF DO talk about there boobs and bras and thongs and stuff and yeah maybe they will show each other then thong or bra but NO ONE like makes out with each other and/or fools around with each other in the locker room!

We change into our gym/sports clothes. And fix our hair. Thats it.

girls dont play wit each others boobs ! they change in their and they talk about stuff ! i dont know if they walk around naked but in mah school they dont. they may not walk naked but maybe in a bra?

lol yeah we all have sex together.

in ONE LOCKER.

p.s. but yeah girls who are kinda slutty can be into their boobs and be like "LOOK AT MEE IN MY BRAA I'M SO BODACIOUS" when actually they're fugly.

When I was in high school we only had 6 minutes to change out of our gym clothes, shower, dry off, and then put our school clothes back on before the bell rang. All this stuff about playing around sexually is in someone's dirty imagination. Most girls would wrap a towel around them for privacy, quickly shower, and wrap up again and quickly dress and comb hair. There wasn't any time for funny business. But we did have several lesbian gym instructors and that was pretty creepy the way they'd look at you and then smile as though they were enjoying it.

um no haha. we just like talk about stuff and walk around with underwear on..but thats cuz were changing... not to compare boobs haha

talk about what we're doing later,
talk about people we don't like,
boys we think are hot,
what lessons we have next,
teacher we hate,
complain.

NOT touch each other up...

Are you serious? No we don't look at each other naked or touch other people. That's strange. We change go to gym or whatever and change back. That's it. Silly boy.

talk about what we're doing later,
talk about people we don't like,
boys we think are hot,
what lessons we have next,
teacher we hate,
complain.

NOT touch each other up...

umm, well sometimes we kind of compare boob sizes, not that often though. We compare tans. talk about drama. fix our hair and make up. talk about guyss. talk shit about people. the usual.

it depends on the school, thats juss my school.

hahaha lmao wow
people really know how to stretch the truth
Basically we just put music on, talk bout guys and random things, bitch bout other girls, gossip, bitch bout ourselves and our looks.
and at my school, if the guys are talking loud enough in their changing room we can hear them, or we stand on the benches and try and listen. lol
normal things, not the stuff you've been hearing

its a myth lol but we do put on music, we talk bout random stuff and thats pretty much it

that is only for us to know. mwahaha, i love the locker room. we don't do weird shit like that but it is a good time ;]

those are great myths.
and i know you wish they were true
but girls really just get dressed and go on their way. most girls don't grab onto people's boobs and stuff. the most comparing girls do is their abs. or how much they like their clothes, shoes, etc.
there really is no time to do anything else. we all have places to be!

haha we do compare boobs.
and walk around half naked
talk about people (if theyre not in there)
complain about smells
talk about boy problems

im on dance team so i change with girls all the time

Back