Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How many Republicans own a Subaru?

Ok, so I just saw the latest Subaru commercial and it emphasizes everything that I hate about Subarus. I live in Boulder, Colorado, one of the most liberal towns in this fine country and Subarus are a plenty... believe me. The majority of them, much like the commercial, are plastered with hippie stickers... then to finish the commercial, they say they are going to donate to your charity of choice... yeah. So, needless to say, I will probably never buy a Subaru, but am wondering how many "non-bleeding heart" people out there have a Subaru.

Wittiest comment back wins the best answer award. This isn't a serious question, rather a tongue in cheek type... have fun with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My asshole neighbor has one. He belongs to Mensa and never says hi to me. Yeah, I'd say he definitely has an inferiority complex about him.

I 100% agree with you. It's one of those things that tells you a person is a moron before you even have to speak with them.

What I mean is, those stupid glasses Tina Fey has, Apple Computers, the Starbucks cup walk...

Downloads
    Uploads
    we don't have to many Subaru's here in nyc, i see a few outbacks once in a while and a impreza or two but that's about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a friend who's (unfortunately) a staunch libertarian - if it wasn't for the fact we grew up together we'd probably be at one anothers' throat, but I got him into cars, and he got a Subaru Impreza WRX STi. So it's not a semi-offroad, granola-crunching Subie but it's still a Subie.

You see a lot of rednecks in Southern WA that drive older Loyales since they're cheap, reliable, and 4wd.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stoopid hippies. I live in Steamboat Springs (Hi neighbor). A few years ago the rainbow family held their annual fest here. Did not see them in any subies, they were to busy panhandling. I have driven them for years though, as they handle great in the snow and are not very expensive. The hippie status vehicle 'round here is an old school bus (really).

Downloads
    Uploads
    The same amount that own a Volkswagen bus.

Junior Member Obama'sSSSecurityForce's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I go out of my way to run Volvo and Subarus off the road with my big azz pick up truck if they have any of these bumper stickers on them:

1-20-09
    No War For Oil
    Any kind of peace sticker
    Kerry 2004
    Gore 2000
    My kid is an Honor student at......
    NPR

Downloads
    Uploads
    Subaru management has decided to abandon the more conservative buyer in favor of the very limited looney left market. I noticed the same thing about their advertisements. They are directly appealing to the neo-hippies in the midst. I'll never buy one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    3/4 of the state of Vermont drives Subarus, and republicans are few and far between here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    in this great country of ours we can own any damn car or truck we want to and that's that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast