Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, losing weight the healthy way is the best way! but you have to be educated about the foods you eat and how to eat. You have to pretty much figured out, but meats are good for you. Just needs to be lean meats, like white meat chicked and fish. But, bigger than what and how you eat, is what exercises you do. It really doesnt matter what you do, as long as you burn energy. run, jumping rope, riding bike ( my favorite ) but all of these burn calories and enery. If you burn more calories than you take in, then you are going to stay thin. Just dont purge or binge because you could die.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, losing weight the healthy way is the best way! but you have to be educated about the foods you eat and how to eat. You have to pretty much figured out, but meats are good for you. Just needs to be lean meats, like white meat chicked and fish. But, bigger than what and how you eat, is what exercises you do. It really doesnt matter what you do, as long as you burn energy. run, jumping rope, riding bike ( my favorite ) but all of these burn calories and enery. If you burn more calories than you take in, then you are going to stay thin. Just dont purge or binge because you could die.

Downloads
    Uploads

Any tips on healthy eating and exercise?

Hey everyone! im Ali im a 13 year old girl and weigh 106 pounds at 5'4, thats not fat, but i ahve chubby aprts, i went on crash diets and binges and purges foor the past 2 months, so my health is pretty F u c k e d up at this point. but tomorrow im eating completly healthy, eating good ampunts of whole grains, lots of veggies and fruits, low fat milk, and little meat.

does anyone have any tips oh healthy eating what about easy fun excersise for me?thanks

will i lose weight the healthy way?