So I'm kind of spazzing about this rumor I heard, can anyone clear it up and

girl

May 14, 2008
make me feel better? So I heard that at some point, I'm not sure if it's for New Moon or not, but at some point they're going to replace Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black) in the Twilight movies!!! Apparently they don't think he'll be big enough to play werewolf Jacob!! And I absolutely love Taylor Lautner, and his 8-pack would be perfect for those glorious, shirtless 2 1/2 movies. Agh! But I just heard a couple people talking about it, so it may have been their opinion or something...but can anyone tell me what's really going on? Thanks so much!!

It can't be true!!! Say it ain't so!!! If they replace Taylor, I swear I will boycott the movie. It will hurt me to do so, because I love these books and am a total fan of the movies, but I swear I will boycott!!!

It can't be true!!! Say it ain't so!!! If they replace Taylor, I swear I will boycott the movie. It will hurt me to do so, because I love these books and am a total fan of the movies, but I swear I will boycott!!!

Actually I was surprised that they picked a non-Native American actor to play the character. I didn't know they still did that in Hollywood.

I mean, there are a lot of young Native American actors out there that could probably have done just as well as Lautner.

If they do replace him, I hope they pick a real Native American.

Actually I was surprised that they picked a non-Native American actor to play the character. I didn't know they still did that in Hollywood.

I mean, there are a lot of young Native American actors out there that could probably have done just as well as Lautner.

If they do replace him, I hope they pick a real Native American.

Back