can i get rid of my t mobile contarct ?

cherryangel

Dec 4, 2008
I have a 2 year contract with tmobile. it has bad signal all the time. my brother said there is a new law saying that company are not allow to have contract with coustomers. I don't know if that is right or not. what should i do

first of all lol why is this under STDs and second of all its early termination and you pay a fee.

I don't think thats right bc it would mess up the point of people NOT having GO Phones. You have to pay like a $175-200 fee to end your contract early.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An1G.X5iejvosL.gDDlz34Dsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081204081821AA40cL7

If you signed a 2 year contract then no, you cant cancel without paying a fee. There is talk about no contracts, but nothing final yet

Usually there's a grace period to get out of a contract, 30 days maybe? You might have better luck posting this in a category other then STD's....

Usually there's a grace period to get out of a contract, 30 days maybe? You might have better luck posting this in a category other then STD's....

Back