Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i need help thinking of cute rhymes for my boyfriends scavenger hunt, can you help...

...please? ok so i live 6 hours from my boyfriend and for his birthday im going to fly down to where he lives and set up a scavenger hunt for him and in the end he's gonna find me waiting for him. but i need a lot of help thinking of cute rhymes...

im gonna put the first clue at his house and i want him to go to where we used to share a backyard when we were little(we used to live behind each other) and when he goes to the backyard he'll find a little present and a 2nd clue

for the 2nd clue, i want him to go to his football field where i wore his jersey to my first game i went to of his. there he'll find another small present and another clue that'll tell him where to go next

at the football field, i want him to find his 3rd clue which i want it to tell him to go to this place called t.f. browns(its like a sports bar with a bowling alley) and i want him to find me at the bowling alley for a re-match since the first time we went bowling i bowled a 35...horrible i know.

please help me!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's time to make you mine, so at the end of this journey, true love, you will surely find.

listen carefully for you will see, I am somewhere waiting for thee!

Do not stop, but hurry and look around, for I am somewhere to be found

Hear my giggle, hear me sigh, for I can't wait for you to be by my side.

Unregistered
    the very first thing we ever shared, was where i played with you. it's green and soft and smells like rain, and it's where you'll find your next clue. (back yard)

i wore your number for the very first time, on the first day i saw you play. this green rectangle with painted lines will help you on your way. (football field)

our first game was a fluke, but don't think you can win. i'll show you who can knock over the most when you find me with the pins. (bowling alley)

Unregistered
    hey(:
    i need help with some scavenger hunt clues!!
    please help me it's for my senior prom!!

i want it to start where we first met at our friend JB's house then to our first kiss, and then to a park near my house!!!

please i need anything asap!
    thanks!!!!