Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are liberals still whining about global warming?

The Cato Institute, Harvard, And over 31000 scientists agree that global warming and co2 is nothing to worry about. Even 500 of the 2500 scientists who originally claimed it was real are now saying that it was a mistake. Why won't liberals listen?

http://www.cato.org/pubs/pas/pa-329es.html

http://nzclimatescience.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=141

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/11/global_warming_bring_it_on.html

http://theclimatebet.com/2007/12/25/us-senate-report-over-400-prominent-scientists-disputed-man-made-global-warming-claims-in-2007/

Additionally, these scientists hail from prestigious institutions worldwide, including: Harvard University; NASA; National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR); Massachusetts Institute of Technology; the UN IPCC; the Danish National Space Center; U.S. Department of Energy; Princeton University; the Environmental Protection Agency; University of Pennsylvania; Hebrew University of Jerusalem; the International Arctic Research Centre; the Pasteur Institute in Paris; the Belgian Weather Institute; Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute; the University of Helsinki; the National Academy of Sciences of the U.S., France, and Russia; the University of Pretoria; University of Notre Dame; Stockholm University; University of Melbourne; University of Columbia; the World Federation of Scientists; and the University of London.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah - those sweet and comforting Republican Lies - wish they were true, but they're not.

And your sources are a bunch of fascist propaganda organizations who's purpose is to allow the giant corporations to steal what little is left.

And you're working for them for nothing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do Christians still go to church?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seems like the person still whining is you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a Republican who has known about Global Warming since before Al and Tipper Gore attacked the music industry and forced ratings upon music.

Yes, Virginia, there really is a Global Warming problem.

No matter how much people try to convince me otherwise - I know that Global Warming is a fact. I know that there is a hole in the ozone that is increasing in size every day.

I also know that Al Gore is a phony liar! He didn't invent the internet. He didn't coin the term Global warming. He didn't discover the hole in the ozone. And most importantly, he isn't green.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol. Global warming. What a fraud. I feel sorry for any sap who believed in that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do conservatives worship CO2? Are you afraid were going to pull the plug on CO2?

Junior Member everybody'sgotone's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You listen to your informed sources (and I use that term loosely), and we'll listen to ours...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Even bush now admits global warming is something to be concerned about, I think you are a little off my friend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not believing wont stop icecaps from melting will it?
    Although I agree ... it's not a political issue. . .