why have my fish become sick suddenly?

rpf_7

Dec 4, 2008
i had 4 goldfish in my tank previously for about a year now.i thought about adding some other fish and bought three koi and two angelfish.an angelfish died the very next day of i don't know what cause.and a koi also died.and my healthy goldies also seem to be ill.i guess they have itch as they are scratching.im very tense as i had them healthy for a whole year and i don't wanna lose any of my fish.and also the angel fish isn't eating ANYTHING AT ALL.it just stays in a corner and whenever i put something for her to feed the other fish eat it.angel is very small about one square inch and the goldies and koi are large.i tried keeping the angel in a separate bowl but it didn't eat anything there too.PLEASE HELP ME I LOVE MY FISH TOO MUCH AND I DON'T WANNA LOSE ANY OF THEM.PLEASE.

answer these questions on ur own:

- do you feed them regularly?

- does anyone else also feed them not knowing you already done it?

- do you clean the tank min. 1 every month?

- do you use cleaning products to clean the tank?

- do you fill the tank will town water or well water? (you usually add allot of salt to well water)

- are your fish old enough to soon pass away?

- are any of ur fish gonna lay eggs soon

Anyway - take them to the vet or call the vets office for suggestions...

Hope this helped! = )

bacteria or virus? how often do u clean your tank and did u added anything in addtion to what you have done in the past?

Back