what can you do if someone is threatening to post nude pictures of you on the...

misspacecase

Dec 4, 2008
...internet? Years ago an ex boyfriend convinced me to pose nude for pics for him? Now I've heard through someone that he wants to post them on the internet?? Is there any laws against this?..I don't want this to impair my career in any way???HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure there area laws against then posting nude pictures of you without your consent. Make sure he knows that. That should stop him.

If you are underage - the law WILL protect you as it is illegal to distribute nude picutures of minors.

Othewise, you could sue him for defamation of character (since I'm sure the pics are copywritten) but it will be along and expensive road. Let this be a lesson to you going forward to NEVER EVER let nude photos of your out of your hands!!

Yikes,I would see if I could get them back from him before it happens.You should have written up some kind of contract saying if you ever broke up,that you would get them back.In this day and age,everything needs to be in writing.Don't let anyone take anymore pictures of you naked!

Yikes,I would see if I could get them back from him before it happens.You should have written up some kind of contract saying if you ever broke up,that you would get them back.In this day and age,everything needs to be in writing.Don't let anyone take anymore pictures of you naked!

Back