Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can i eat healthier?PLZ ANSWER!?

My new years resolution is to eat healthier so i want to know what the daily nutrients I'm supposed to get are and stuff like that. Also like wat the healthiest foods are. If you could help out i would really appreciate it!

PS. You know like those weight watchers packets where it says like how many vegi's u r supposed to eat, and how much water, how much fruit, how many portions, ect? Well i kinda want something like that

Downloads
    Uploads
    bljkh.k

Downloads
    Uploads
    substitute unhealthy foods with healthier ones but they don't have a big taste change. hope this helps :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    instead of drinking milk, drink lots of water or fresh juice
    refrain from eating red meat and eat lots of veggie and fruits

also for snacks, eat fruit bars or cereals NO MORE CHOCOLATES ~!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Eat A Lot Of Vegetable Like-squash,tomatoes,eating Lots Of Salad Helps To Eat Healthier To....ex.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try weight watchers! Some people says its too much work counting points and figuring out what you eat...but in everything you have to be determined and take time to learn. Its the best thing that I have done and I eat healthier now then ever. Weight watchers is not a diet...its a style of living. I encourage you to try it..If you really put your mind to it you will love it and eat ALOT healthier! :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    start eating vegetables and less oils and fats. it worked for me this is how i look like now ~ http://cheeju.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/fattest-man3.jpg

Downloads
    Uploads
    limit processed food, eat fruits and veggies.

and take a multi-vitamin.. ppl never take these but they're so important.. they give you all your essential minerals and vitamins that you need each day. That way your body won't be lacking anything. good luck. hope this helped.

Downloads
    Uploads
    u can nvr drink enough water. and milk builds strong bones! try drinking sodas or drinks with a lot of sugar or calories. as for eating, eat more fruits and veggies like berries, melons, peaches, tomatoes, and broccoli, carrots, asparagus, green beans, artichokes, and things like that. salads are also a great thing to try. eating meat: chicken and fish are the best, but you do need iron, so eat beef that's not really fatty. dont eat bacon. eat less carbs like crackers and bread. if u do want to eat bread, eat indian flat bread called nan. it has have the calories and carbs as normal bread and it tastes better. and eat less sweets. occasional pieces of chocolate or a cookie are fine, but get away from the doughnuts and birthday cake. to be even more specific, dark chocolate is better for you than milk chocolate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yea cut down on your dairy [meat, poultry, milk, basically anything from animals] eat more veggies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast