Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Could someone please tell me some things about a Toyota Camry Hybrid?

1) Which of Maslow's 5 needs would the Camry Hybrid fill for a customer?

2)What are some Features, advantages, and benefits for the toyota camry hybrid?

3) What buying motives and influences would a typical, target customer have when deciding to purchase a Camry Hybrid?

4) Could you describe the what decision making processes you would go through when buying a Camry hybrid?

5) What are different approach methods you would use when selling the camry hybrid to a customer? why would you use these approaches and what would you say?

i love my world and i want to advertise hybrids so that our children can be safe. go green.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a lot of things to address in just one answer, and I doubt anyone can answer all that.

I can comment on the features, advantages and benefits though. The Camry Hybrid has a drivetrain that is actually simpler than a regular car, because it uses a Power Split Device transmission. The PSD is just one planetary gearset, no gear-shifting wear and tear, no clutch, no hot-running torque converter, no CVT belts. Because of its simplicity, the PSD transmission is much more reliable than a regular-car transmission. How the PSD transmission works: http://www.eahart.com/prius/psd

Another side benefit of the PSD transmission is that it can use the electric drive motor to brake the car. This process is called electrical regenerative braking, and it saves wear on the car's hydraulic brake pads. You can conceivably drive the Camry Hybrid for 100,000 miles without having to change its brake pads.

The Hybrid Synergy Drive system also shuts the Camry hybrid's gasoline engine down when it's not needed, such as when you are idling at a stop light or cruising at low speeds using electric alone.

That said, I wouldn't recommend buying the Camry Hybrid though. I would recommend buying the Nissan Altima Hybrid instead.

Nissan licensed the Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive for use in the Altima Hybrid, so the Altima Hybrid is very similar to the Camry Hybrid-- Like the Camry Hybrid, it also has a 2.5L engine coupled to the Hybrid Synergy Drive, and has about the same fuel economy and the same amount of interior space. BUT.. The Altima Hybrid qualifies for a $2300 Federal Tax Credit refund while the Camry Hybrid qualifies for $0.

With the Altima Hybrid you are getting essentially the same car as the Camry Hybrid but with the added benefit of a $2300 tax rebate from Uncle Sam.

Hope this helps.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a lot of things to address in just one answer, and I doubt anyone can answer all that.

I can comment on the features, advantages and benefits though. The Camry Hybrid has a drivetrain that is actually simpler than a regular car, because it uses a Power Split Device transmission. The PSD is just one planetary gearset, no gear-shifting wear and tear, no clutch, no hot-running torque converter, no CVT belts. Because of its simplicity, the PSD transmission is much more reliable than a regular-car transmission. How the PSD transmission works: http://www.eahart.com/prius/psd

Another side benefit of the PSD transmission is that it can use the electric drive motor to brake the car. This process is called electrical regenerative braking, and it saves wear on the car's hydraulic brake pads. You can conceivably drive the Camry Hybrid for 100,000 miles without having to change its brake pads.

The Hybrid Synergy Drive system also shuts the Camry hybrid's gasoline engine down when it's not needed, such as when you are idling at a stop light or cruising at low speeds using electric alone.

That said, I wouldn't recommend buying the Camry Hybrid though. I would recommend buying the Nissan Altima Hybrid instead.

Nissan licensed the Toyota Hybrid Synergy Drive for use in the Altima Hybrid, so the Altima Hybrid is very similar to the Camry Hybrid-- Like the Camry Hybrid, it also has a 2.5L engine coupled to the Hybrid Synergy Drive, and has about the same fuel economy and the same amount of interior space. BUT.. The Altima Hybrid qualifies for a $2300 Federal Tax Credit refund while the Camry Hybrid qualifies for $0.

With the Altima Hybrid you are getting essentially the same car as the Camry Hybrid but with the added benefit of a $2300 tax rebate from Uncle Sam.

Hope this helps.