how do you put music on the samsung behold and where can i download music for free?

1 menu
2 settings
3 phone settings
4 USB settings
5 change mode to Mass Storage
6 after you do this, and plug it into your computer, the computer should see the phone as a storage device.

You can now modify files, or drag and drop etc.

You don't have to change the usb back if you don't want to, but I do after i'm done copying files over.

Also the specs say it takes AAC format, so you should be covered on all files.

Let me know if that works for you.

hey your phone should have came with a memory card.if you take out the battery youll see a little slot above it it says micro sd just push it in then it pops out.so you pull it out and in the tmobile box there should be a tmobile adapter put the little micro sd card in there then put it into your computer open files and locate the files of the music you want and drag it to the opened files of your sd card .if you bought it from the tmobile store they should have told you next time you buy a new phone you should ask questions dont just take the phone pay and walk away♪♫{ღunicyclesღ}♪♫

it does not even aknowledge my phone as an iserted usb device. how do i fix that?

i did that but. i cant see the video on the phone. but its on there

it says i need a cd how do i download when i don't have a cd

wow

u guys are all dum its pretty fuckin simple! damm

How do you get the songs to put onto your Behold? What if you don't have iTunes? Where can I find songs that I can put onto my phone?

okay. i have a hug problem. my phone didn't come w/the cd. and i change it to mass storage device and it doesn't work. and i don't have an SD any other suggestions?

how do you put music on the behold?

so i use to be able to figure it out. and i have been looking it up. i have put the sd card in and then i tried to drag files over but they say the are protected or something like that. so then i plugged in the usb cord and i did the mass storage and on my phone it says insert memory card. but my memory card is in and i have pulled it out and put it back in and everything i try is just not working. any advice?

samsung behold 2 adding music?

did all of the things it said in order to connect to the pc and then go to my computer try to connect to the phone and it always come up saying to insert disk???

how to put music on your samsung behold!

ok i have the same phone as you! (samsung behold) the easiest way to download music to to your behold u should first downlaod limewire to your computer. then u search the songs u want to put on ur phone and let them download. when their all done downloading exit off of limewire and then click on your documents.on your documents u should see limewire,click it and u should see incomplete or saved, click saved and right click on the songs and press send to removable disk........

Back