Taco Bell Only In The US?

There is one on some Air Force bases over seas. I know there is on in Germany on Spangdahlem AB.

There are currently no Taco Bells in the UK, but they are expanding into the UK, India, and Spain soon. They also have Taco Bell Grills in China, which are like Mexican grills, but they closed.

Taco Bell is delicious and one of my favorite places to eat!!! I eat their tacos and burritos. It is a nice place to eat and the food is delicious, but in my city, the employees are all dee-dee-dee.

Taco Bell is mighty good, especially their grilled stuffed burritos

they used to be some Taco Bell restaurants in the United Kingdom, but didn't do so well considering most people over there weren't familiar with mexican food but new locations are expected to arrive

We've got some in Canada, its not bad the couple times I've had it. It looks better than it tastes.
Just my opinion.

It is unique. In my town in every restaurant, italian, chinese etc the kitchen is staffed with Mexicans. Every restaurant that is EXCEPT Taco bell. I always find this amusing.

It is unique. In my town in every restaurant, italian, chinese etc the kitchen is staffed with Mexicans. Every restaurant that is EXCEPT Taco bell. I always find this amusing.

Back