Why do black men complain about black women being over weight?

CoolQ

Dec 2, 2008
but yet i see most of them dating/ marrying overweight white women? BTW i'm 130lb and 5'9, so i'm not fat. Black folks answer only please.
well i hear it all the time and even on a lot of talk shows

I don't think this has any thing to do with black men in general. It is sad that so many people generalize a whole group by the actions of a few. Usually, people say black men like thick women, now we don't. It is a shame. Fact of the matter is I like who I like. Personally, I do not like over weight women. I do like thick and healthy women. It is a big difference. I say to each there own. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I am an adult living in a mid-sized city in the deep south. I see very few interracial marriages - certainly not enough for me to have determined the average weight of most white wives in a mixed marriage.
Most of the black men with white wives I see are on the cover of People magazine, and those are some skinny blondes.
I'm very curious! Where do you live? How old are you? Are there really so many mixed marriages where you are?

I'm 5'11.. and I weigh 160~ lbs..

I think they only say that cause with non-black beauty being overly glamorized they forgot how black women look. >_> I mean even if I wanted to look like Paris Hilton or Nicki Ricci I couldn't because my bones alone are twice the size of their overal body..

And this statement alone has many flaws, cause I find many Caribbean, Africans, Afro-Americans, etc. differ in structure greatly. My mom and I typically don't look small framed like Ciara and Rhianna.. we have a more masculinishy long boned look.. like Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Leona Lewis >_> and are skin is about as light as those 3 too (~_~ does that mean we are mixed?~_~)?

oh oh ooh did i ever say that??you cant speak for every black guy,you shouldv ask "why do some"...and people can date who ever they want whether there black red yellow or white,im tired of women getting jealous
of other women from other races

Back