...find it: can some one please help me? Over the summer while I was in New York I went to the Seymour Brockport Library and got out two books in a series about a lady illeana(ileana?) she was alive when there were still druids and such and christianity was the called the new faith. She was a christian and lived a lot of her life in a village with her foster parents. When her foster father, who she thought was her real father, whose name starts with a M but I can't remember it, when he died she gathered her things refused a marriage offer again, and went on her way to where she knew the village she and her foster parents had come from was. Along the way she stayed at an inn and was thought a lady since she was wearing a torc and a blue dress. She met a knight whom she eventually falls in love with and gets to her village after being attacked by bandits. Once there she is thought a theif since she wears the long missing finery from there and people are wary. After a long series of trial to get her accepted as next in line for being chief, she finds out she is the chief's eldest daughter. The villages druid however wants his neice to be next in line so he on many occasions tries to kill her, and eventually dies by being thrown over the wall onto I think it was cliffs. So anyways in the next book she and that knight I mentioned get betrothed, he is captured, Ileana(Illeana?) teaches kids how to fight, a battle is waged because Illeana(Ileana?) accepted the Knights offer to marry her rather than a chief's and the druid who died last time helps out the other side and proves to be cunning and secretive. Illeana(Ileana?) has to leave and prove herself because she did not guard the chief's side like she should have becuase she thought she saw her betrothed captured on an enemy's chariot. she at some point after visiting her old village where she grew up and helping them out goes after the people who stole the men of that village and along the way teams up with Arthur Pendragon and watches her beloved die helplessly. She meets up with her worried father and is accepted back into the tribe and a great battle begins. In miscellanious details, I know that green was a color of well, I guess you could call it nobility what she was, because it was hard to make.