Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

can people track you down on the internet?

hello im on youtube and i was wondering.

ive got haters and they say that they can find me on the internet for copyright and slander? i made a few vids on music and about Brittany spears and my opinions. is that true can people find others via youtube. where you live etc? and can they get hold of Personal Information such as address? even if they had specail refunds to find me? im just alittle worried. thank you so much everyone!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes they can but they will have be very clever and know exactly what they are doing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes they can but it takes an incredibly well equipped and intelligent individual to do so, there are ways of digging up very subtle information using the internet for instance from just your name and one other piece of information it has been known for people to find all of that persons details using the internet but like i said this is incredibly difficult to do. For one thing it is illegal and as most criminals (i hate to paint them all with the same brush) are not the most intelligent of people on average you will be fine. The only people who can really track you down using the internet is the police etc so as long as your not in trouble with them then you should be perfectly fine because as I said it is INCREDIBLY complex and difficult to track someone down using the internet so dont worry yourself

Downloads
    Uploads
    no not ur name put can track your house where your pc is registered like your account on the net the ip address is the main thing all the comapanies have to do is get ur ip address then ask ur provider who is that person and thats it

Downloads
    Uploads
    no not ur name put can track your house where your pc is registered like your account on the net the ip address is the main thing all the comapanies have to do is get ur ip address then ask ur provider who is that person and thats it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Janey, the simple answer to this is: Google yourself. Then Yahoo Peoplesearch yourself.