what is the restriction code for a nokia 2630?

edward_bella_xx

Dec 1, 2008
i just got the nokia 2630 and when i put the sim card in it asked for a restriction code. I have no idea what is it. Can someone please help me?

its most likely the sim card passcode

unless you changed it, it should be 1111 (the standard on all normal phones)

if you or someone else changed it already then unless you figure out what it is youre probably screwed unless you can get your carrier to unlock it =/

its most likely the sim card passcode

unless you changed it, it should be 1111 (the standard on all normal phones)

if you or someone else changed it already then unless you figure out what it is youre probably screwed unless you can get your carrier to unlock it =/

hi restriction codes is nothing but your mobile is locked to particular network.due to this it accepts
only the particular Sim when ever other network Sim is inserted it shows Sim restricted .there are many ways
to solve this problem we can use software,cable ,codes etc....among them codes are the best .to get the codes
you can visit here onlinegsmunlock
Here they ask the following details before rendering the unlock codes they are
1. Mobile model
2. Country from where you brought the mobile
3. Provider to which the mobile is locked
4. Imei number of the mobile
Finally they will send you the unlock codes .once you entered the code in your mobile as
for the instruction given by them .your mobile get unlocked and it accepts any network sim.

i just got the nokia 2630 and when i put the sim card in it asked for a restriction code. I have no idea what is it. Can someone please help me?

Restriction code for your Nokia 2630 can be got with the help of ProUnlocking.com where you need to mention your network and country your phone is locked to...They provide you with unlock code and free unlocking instructions...

Back