Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    benkeny2003

I want the nokia n95 8gb on orange anyone no how this is possible cant change

network due to coverage? I want the nokia n95 8gb on orange anyone no how this is possible cant change network due to coverage and free broadband

Duke75
    Just get the phone, unlock it and continue using the same sim.

sarah_kid1
    emmm dont unlock the phone cause tht voids the manufacturers warrenty and they are renouned for going wrong, however if you still insist on getting one then you might have to go to contract or buy one sim free and put your current orange sim in it. Although buying them sim fre you are talking around £500.

If you want orange specificaly then try an orange phone shop as far as i know orange do them and there contracts at the min are very good value

stevie g
    take it to a fone repair shop they'll unlock it for a tenner done it a few times