All my life I have always been disproportionate. I look at all my pictures and my head has always been big for my body even as a baby. Like most of the kids I seen grow up with me, as they went through puberty and became teenagers, their head grew a little bit and their bodies got bigger but me my body got bigger but my head and face also grew with my body so I'm still disproportionate as I was when I was a kid. Like you know how they say little kids usually have big heads for their bodies and they will grow and their bodies will catch up, well for me my body never caught up. Now that I'm seventeen is my body and head done growing because if its not I really can't see myself wanting to live, I always get teased about it even by random people not just friends and it hurts me so much. I also get these stares from people as I walk by will stare at me for a long time. It already bothers me everyday of my life and it worries me.

My head size: don't have a measuring tape right now but let me just say that I can barely fit those flexfit one size fits all hats and the hats with adjusters, usually there are two holes that are left while most kids my age can barely fill their hats and have to make the adjuster tight. Life is definitely unfair.