Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I buy a 08 Pontiac G6?

I found a sale on the Pontiac G6 for 13K, brand new one with 24 miles and another with 0 miles on it. I am not familiar with the G6 and I want what ever car that I get to last me a long long time. This sale caught my eye because I only have about 12K to spend and it has 0 to hardly no miles on it. Should I get this car or purchase a used honda or toyota with probably 60+ miles.

Downloads
    Uploads
    best car to last long time is hon da civic si or plain honda civic or accord they are nice sized and they got the gas mileage for the cars also. the one that gets good gas is coubault in chevy. they are nice running cars also.

Downloads
    Uploads
    buy American car

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had one as a rental it's fun to drive but I don't think it would be a car to last you 5-10 years. To be honest I think you would be much happier with a Toy or Honda. I bought my Toyota 1999 with 123,000 miles on it, still have it 4 years later nothing but reg maintenance done it now has 200,000 miles and I don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon. GM may go under soon so that raises questions. For 12K you can find a newer toy or Honda with a lot of things included in it. I also have read that the rotors warp pretty quickly on the G6. I Do like the G6 though nice looking car. Check out the Scion Tc made by Toyota.