Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Okay, this might sound silly, but I am in my mid 20's and a friend won't talk to me?

since November 1st. She jumped her legs about my husband drunk at a bar in front of my co-workers and friends. So to me she wasn't a friend. I want my belongings back. She won't answer her phone, when I text her she wrote back, this is someone else I found this phone. She blocked me on myspace.She won't respond to my email. I called her last night and was like no games give me my things back. I don't want to stoop to a lower level and I don't want to do anything dumb or petty/immature. But how the heck do I get through to her?
    anyone want to contact her for me?!

I just want my stuff back. I don't have anything of hers though so that is the problem

Junior Member bleedingeverycolor's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't sound like shes your friend. She needs to at least have enough respect for you to give you an honest answer and return your belongings.

Go to her door. Talk to her face to face. If all else fails get the authorities involved. Your property is your property and she needs to grow up. If the friendship is over its like any relationship it's only adult to return whats yours.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have a mutual friend that can mediate things between you two? If that fails get the law involved. If she's in her 20's and still acting like that, you probably don't need her as a friend,you need grown, mature people to socialize with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    thats a tough one....have your husband talk to her.. i mean she must like him. she is probably just doing that to make you mad. but if still wont give you your stuff, either lose your stuff or call the police.. but that is if things are bad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She Is A Hater. That Is How They Operate. They Hang Out With You But Their Real Aim Is To Destroy You. Pray About It (if You Are Persuaded Along These Lines). She May Come Dogging Back To You, Because That Is What She Is. A Bitch!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    well since you can get through to her by communication then u might have to get the law involved..