Which religion is persecuted the most in the world?

madeline

Jul 7, 2008
and by that I mean sheer number of people killed per year
Rob: I would like to say, how can you do God's work and help his purpose in the world if you keep separate from the world?

Jehovah's Witnesses. Jesus stated at John 15:18-20 that if you are part of the world, you would be fond by the world. If you keep separate from the world, you would be persecuted. Witnesses are the only ones that make sure that they, including me, keep separate from the world.

I suppose that depends on where in the world you are
I think they all have been at some point .. somewhere
but it seems to be more cultural persecution than religious

Jews... everybody hates the Jews...
Think about it..
What does the it mean being the Chosen people?

Jews are the first monotheistic religion and therefore have been around the longest. While there are not many Jews in the world, they are blamed for most of the problems and therefore have been the most persecuted.

Jews have been persecuted longer than any other religion.

probably Satanism, but they (Levain) (Spelled that wrong) Satanists created their religion to be controversial, and scary, so I suppose they want it that way...

Actually I suppose the Jews... I dont know. blah.

Christians and Jews are the most persecuted religions in the world.
Hitler exterminated millions of people. But right now Christians are the most persecuted. They are persecuted by governments, by other religions and by other Christian sects.
In foreign countries Christians are beaten, raped, executed, and denied basic rights. This is done by other religions and by the governments of those countries. Jews are not in a better position when it comes to persecution. They face the same atrocities.

Back