How can i download flash media from the internet?

Crash

Jun 3, 2008
I wonder if anyone who has experience working with flash animations and knows a thing or two about how they work, can explain to me how can i get flash animations that require an internet connection to work on my pc so that they would work without connection to the internet? I mean that today most of the flash media that is stored on a web page is actually stored somewhere else on some other server, but that still isn't an excuse why they can't be downloaded for instance once i tried to download one flash game but all i got on my pc was it's preloder i still can't figure out why won't it get downloaded completely? Anyone knows how to get passed this so i can download complete working swf files?

Go to internet explorer,in search windows, type, flash Media player.8 and click search button then a window will open showing many version which ever you like click that then download, if you go first to C\net free download site it will be better, in the new version of Windows Xp it is provided already.

Back