Internet surf speed soooo slow.....BUT Download speed VERY FAST!!?

HarshP

Jun 2, 2008
OK so now my browsing/surfing speed is very slow, it takes about 25-60 seconds to load ebay, and other big websites. Before it use to be just fine... My download speed is fast like range from 3-12mbps when downIoading from torrent or from firefox. I have tried IE and Firefox they both seem to be slow.. I have Optimum(one of the fastest ISP in the nation) I am pretty good with computers so please dont tell me to restart/re-install firefox(already been done) ...!!! Thanx
I also cleared all private data , and like every registry cleaning, HD cleaning, etc...

F**k U

if you think that you are good in computer then why are you asking this F**king que. here you studpid. son of b***h. clean your a** hole also with your computer.

DON'T worry i will help you to Increase the Internet surfing speed,follow the Tips below it will increase the speed of the internet...

Click Start then Run and type "gpedit.msc" without quotes.This opens the group policy editor.
Then go to: Local Computer Policy then Computer Configuration then Administrative Templates
then Network then QOS Packet Scheduler and then to Limit Reservable Bandwidth. Double click
on Limit Reservable bandwidth. It will say it is not configured, but the truth is under the
'Explain' tab i.e."By default, the Packet Scheduler limits the system to 20 percent of the
bandwidth of a connection, but you can use this setting to override the default." So the
trick is to ENABLE reservable bandwidth, then set it to ZERO. This will allow the system to
reserve nothing, rather than the default 20%.It works on Win 2000 as well. Visit

Simple Ways to Increase the Performance
Surfing and Downloading
you can check the Internet speed here Ip-details

Back