how do i watch music videos from my lg rumor?

L

lady bug

is there any way to watch videos from my sprint LG rumor mobile phone without a HANDLER? and is there anyway to watch youtube videos also?

I'm having the same problem with my phone apparently videos can not be watch with this phonoe because of the firmware that it brings... so if any one has a clue on how to watch youtube videos on the rumor by lg please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm havin the same problem! I got my fone a week ago and the you tube site says i need a handler. First of all, waht the heck is a handler? Second, how in the world do i get one? I have tried opera mini and it was no use. Please Help me!!!!

i think you have to get mini opera on it and then go to m.youtube.com
somthing like that for getting youtube videos

♂ Yo! I also have an LG Rumor, and I can't watch youtube videos on it.
I've tried Opera Mini, Opera Mobile, and many other stuff. I really need help. I want to watch youtube videos on my cell phone. If anyone finds an easy (free) way, e*mail me at, "[email protected]". ♂♥♂

is there a way i can PUT music videos on my phone to wathc?

the thing

I think you need to download a video converter that makes videos 3gp formatted. Then put it on you memory card.

There are some browsers such as Bolt which might enable to watch video but I've yet to try. The Opera Mini, I know for certain does not permit you. I have it on my LG Rumor 2, that is unless you purchase a 'handler' from sprint.

i just called customer support and they said that their is no way that videos can be played on the lg rumor 2 no matter what u do. i know it sucks.

i have the same problem 2 my lg rumor wont let me wach video

that gay

why the fuck cant you get the handler you need to watch videos it doesnt make any fuckin sense

i do not know how to watch a video on a lg rumor 2:bubble gum::bubble gum:

Back