Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member Johnnydairishfella's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a problem with memory, i have good long term, but bad short term, and

partial mid term.? I am in my mid-teens, and its becoming to be a real problem. i have always hade memory problems. i remmber when i was 11 and starting secondary school, it took me 2 years to remember everyone's name in my class, and an extra 1 1/2 years to learn the rest of my year group.

i can recall moments from the past quite well, but if they happen a while ago, minute ago, or 5/10 minutes ago, i would have to think for a few minutes to remember.
    its also a problem, because it means i cant make fast decisions, because i cant think of what to say - they might be linked in.

does anyone now whats the problem with me, and how i can over come it. a website with info would e great.

ND i am not a dumb shit by the way, things i learn usally get stored in long term memory, especially things im interested in, like science, geography, history, and Religion.

i told my mother, and she says that near enough the same thing happens to her, but i nkow she coped better. i think it might be inherited. it may have only been recessive in me, but dormant in my brothers - but would make sence as they are partially simular, and im different ( i take on alot form my older bother though).

Junior Member taleinwonderlandt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think you just answered your own question i'm not sure