Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

how can women complain when things are SO much easier on them?

here's an example. the other day, i was at an indoor pool, and me and some friends were hanging out in the jaccuzi. there was this older asian woman who looked like she was in her 50s(she was not attractive) and this really attractive looking college guy who had the abercrombie poster boy look. the guy just randomly started a conversation with this woman. it didn't seem like they had anything i common, she barely spoke english. however they talked, and the woman seemed thrilled to have him chatting with her. i don't think the guy was attracted to her, i think he was just being friendly. can you imagine a hot college girl atarting a convo with some unattractive guy in his 50s? no, because it doesn't happen.

actually, when the guy tries to start the conversation, the girls will always try to avoid it. i just saw this happen a couple days ago with a not so attractive looking guy who looked like he was in his late 20s or so and some college girls. it's no wonder all women no matter how old and unattractive they are think they're too good for any guy who isn't a total hottie, it's because those hotties will talk to just about any woman.

seriously, doesn't it suck to be a guy? i don't see how any of you can complain about how hard it is being a woman.
    ummmm if i was a woman chances are i'd be hot, because a wider variety of things are considered hot on women. and that automatically makes things better than they are right now. and even women who aren't hot get treated with kindness and warmth, while unattractive guys get treated as potential rapists.

btw i'm 20 not in my 50s and it doesn't even happen to me.
    winter glory that's because it sucks to be a man. it's great to be a woman, you get all the sexual attentio you want unless you are really old and ugly, end even then you'd still get treated kindly by young hot guys.
    liam i have a very broad definition of what's attractive. however, the woman you described who would talk to the guy regardless of his appearance does not exist.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! if its not happening to you don't worry. I am sure women do go through the same things

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're losing it. 99% of the time it's ugly men with beautiful women.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. Your life is so hard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually agree with you on this, Son.

I think you just made a very, very valid point.

The solution? None. I just enjoy my pints, my foods, my football, and my 4 wheelin. thats it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    everybody complains about everything. It is the way of the world now. We have no power so all we can do is complain. politics is BS.

Downloads
    Uploads
    try being one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who said we complain about being a woman? I personally don’t find anything wrong with it. I can’t speak for the young man in the jaccuzi, but I will say that based on the information you’ve given he probably was just being friendly. He saw she was there and he struck up a conversation with her like any person who’s not hung up on a persons looks would do. If anything it sounds to me like you’re complaining about being a man for the simple fact that the woman you want to talk too don’t talk to you.

I made this one short and simple so Oscar can read it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Poor baby.
    Your life must be soooooo difficult. I'm so sorry.

I don't complain about being a woman, I love being a woman.

Sounds like you're complaining about being a man right now, aren't you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe it's tought being one particular guy, you. Though all of us, rich, poor, black, white, in love, out of love, find things tough at times.

I have to say, I seem to have experienced many young people (male and female) talking to older people (again, male or female). I personally have never experienced any differing treatment in the way you have described. Perhaps we have a different opinion of what constitutes a 'hottie'. If you see one of those tanned, dolled up, blonde straight haired, petite,always on their mobile, showing off the latest fashion accesory in shops on every high street across the country kinda girls and think 'nice', then I can see why you have experienced what you describe. Perhaps my idea of a beautiful girl also happens to be the kind of girl who would give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Young well dressed lad or seemingly creepy old guy, two human beings at the end of the day. I would be far more interested in a girl who would chat back to both of those males, rather than a leggy blonde who would only talk to the younger lad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast