NO$GBA Crashed, black screen, not responding? HELP!?

austinb

Jun 11, 2008
My NO$GBA Was working perfectly yesterday, but when I opened it this morning it stayed a black screen and said not responding, i tried to download it again several times, but nothing works! Please can somone help me out? I run On Windows Vista.

I had the same problem! In fact, I'm still having that problem...

re:no gba crahed whatever

delete the ini file after that open no gba up again should work if this happens again delete it again (it will remake it after you open no gba

Didn't work for me.

Deleting the ini file didn't work for me.

no$gba

can anyone say me how to make the not responding go off

Hey man, I had the same problem, its not the ini file, I just figured out that the stupid thing crashes everytime it has to load its configuration settings. So delete the config settings file and it will work. You just have to reset your controls every time you play, which sucks but w/e, atleast u can save with no$

thanks

Hey man, I had the same problem, its not the ini file, I just figured out that the stupid thing crashes everytime it has to load its configuration settings. So delete the config settings file and it will work. You just have to reset your controls every time you play, which sucks but w/e, atleast u can save with no$

Oh my God I LOVE you <3 Thank you so much.

where's the config setting file... plus right when i open no$gba it automatically says not responding and i can't click the option button

Life saver!!

OMG, thanks for the advice, dude! It totally worked! :D

Just posting to clarify for others who happen to come across this thread: the Config settings file can be found if you look under "Type" instead of "Name" when you look in the main folder.

I just typed in configuration settings into the programs search, then a list with the word Files popped up as the heading, and you just right click no$gba and hit delete. Thanks to the person who posted that, I thought that I lost my game :)

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Oh my God I LOVE you <3 Thank you so much.

wow you're a genius
config setting files, you can find them all in the 'type' tab if you scroll down

It's not called configuration settings, but thats like, the file type. Worked for me

ok that really works :) thanks mate

its working!

thanks man xD

Back