Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    beyblader979
    non of it helps

Unregistered

Angel Life saver!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey man, I had the same problem, its not the ini file, I just figured out that the stupid thing crashes everytime it has to load its configuration settings. So delete the config settings file and it will work. You just have to reset your controls every time you play, which sucks but w/e, atleast u can save with no$
    OMG, thanks for the advice, dude! It totally worked!

Just posting to clarify for others who happen to come across this thread: the Config settings file can be found if you look under "Type" instead of "Name" when you look in the main folder.

Unregistered
    I just typed in configuration settings into the programs search, then a list with the word Files popped up as the heading, and you just right click no$gba and hit delete. Thanks to the person who posted that, I thought that I lost my game

Unregistered
    Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey man, I had the same problem, its not the ini file, I just figured out that the stupid thing crashes everytime it has to load its configuration settings. So delete the config settings file and it will work. You just have to reset your controls every time you play, which sucks but w/e, atleast u can save with no$
    Oh my God I LOVE you <3 Thank you so much.
    wow you're a genius

config setting files, you can find them all in the 'type' tab if you scroll down

Unregistered guy
    It's not called configuration settings, but thats like, the file type. Worked for me

Unregistered
    ok that really works thanks mate

Unregistered

Gun

where is the config settings

Unregistered
    THANK YOU!

ds addict

Helmet its working!

thanks man xD

Unregistered
    thanx dude..u rocks !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast