Have you ever been tempted to kill someone else´s dog?

tJOMAMOt

Aug 29, 2008
I have.
A very selfish man left his three hunting dogs on an allotment in front of my house howling and barking 24/7. When the police went to talk to him he claimed it wasn´t his dogs making the noise There were no other dogs there!.He lived in another town, just showed up to feed them every now and again.After months of torture the police finally acted and he was forced to remove them.

I was sorely tempted to throw them a poisoned joint of meat on many occasions.

So I sympathise with this case.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1089995/Former-Game-For-A-Laugh-TV-executive-shot-dead-neighbours-dog-row-early-morning-barking.html

I thought about that too Jake.

All you indignant people .......just take two minutes to consider how you would feel if I played my stereo at full blast outside your door 24/7. You´d want to choke me. I felt same about the dogs , but I didn´t DO anything. My point is that I sympathise with the plight of this man. It is torture. Dog owners need to be responsible.

yup my cousins dog, he clawed my son right under his eye!! i wanted to beat the $hit out of it!! but i didnt!! =/

Yes. I would gladly kill some dogs. I am a postman and have had some bad experiences. It is usually the owners fault.

That's just sick. If you suspect an animal is being mistreated like your neighbor's' were,, you call the police or the Humane Society, Barking is a pitiful reason to kill a dog.

Um.

They are dogs.

Dogs have no sense of right or wrong. They act according to how they are trained. If a dog bites you it does so because of its instinct. Killing someone else's dog is ridiculous on many accounts.

I'm sorely tempted to introduce anyone who hurts animals to my big cats as a new plaything. Mediation in disputes is the answer, not this evil approach.

I don't know. Dogs who are somewhat tame tend to like me.

I'd prefer to break the owner's neck and then put the dog up for sale saying I found a stray :D

There are two black dogs that run into my yard and growl at my own dog though, and my neighbor just lets them run around. I'd prefer to see him dead rather then the dogs though.

Back