Does making fun of the religion automatically equal making fun of the religious?

DDtHaterofTwilightt

Nov 20, 2008
I do understand that people will defend their beliefs (even to the death) but does making fun of a religion mean that you're making fun of the religious who believe in said religion?

religion is more sensitive subject than anything, you making fun something what people believe and worship, and religion is not something that just coming from nowhere, but trough long history and tradition, followed by many generation so it's like making fun our ancestor

I think so... I mean, if you think the religion itself is dumb, then what does that say about its followers, the people who devote their lives to that belief?

It is fine to disagree with someone's beliefs... after all, God gave us freedom of choice. But it is important to do so respectfully. Never degrade someones beliefs, no matter how "stupid" you think they are... because chances are, they say the same about yours.

It is always better to take the high road, and show unfailing respect, especially to those who you don't agree with!

Back