What do you think of people that wear bike helmets and elbow and knee pads when they

mmmmm

May 16, 2008
are riding a bicycle ? do you do this or know people who do??

what do you think of this or why do you do this?

Thanks for your answers!

Overdoing it a bit . After all we as kids and young adults cycled hundreds of miles with no protection at all , Bike helmets weren't invented then I think We never ran into any problems

They sound like smart people to me!.
They wear gear that makes them feel safer
In many places now, wearing helmets is the law!

well its smart to wear them better looking a bit silly than having youre brain smashed all over a road

I think people who wear helmets and pads are VERY smart. I make my son wear his when he rides his bike and he is 13 yrs. old.. Think safety first..........

I think people who wear helmets and pads are VERY smart. I make my son wear his when he rides his bike and he is 13 yrs. old.. Think safety first..........

Hahaha! I sure dont.. But when I see it, I usually just lauph my as$ of and think, shame..

I think they're a little to careful. I used to do that when I was little, but only because mom made me.

well when i ride my bike i never wear helmets or knee and elbow pads........sometimes i dont even wear shoes :) i think they are kind of weird unless they are little................if your wearing roller skates and going down a big hill u should though

Back