Internet on the nintendo wii?

JoityG

Nov 26, 2008
on the wii shop channel you can buy the internet. i wanted to buy it but before i do i just wanted to know if its like actual internet n like you can go on youtube or ebay or any websites you can on ur computer

yeah its like a real internet. you can go to youtube. and im on my wii internet right now typing this

Yes. But it isnt as good. My friend said it is pretty fast and you can go on any website but it doesnt have flash i dont think so it cant play videos or moving pics/texts.
Im 99.9% about that ....

Yes. But it isnt as good. My friend said it is pretty fast and you can go on any website but it doesnt have flash i dont think so it cant play videos or moving pics/texts.
Im 99.9% about that ....

yea it is like the real internet. it's an internet explorer on your wii. it's good when everyone in your house is using all the computers or you wanna watch a movie from the internet. it's medium-fast. not as fast as cable internet though.

Yeah it is like the real internet, but you can't watch a lot of videos on youtube and you can't go to clubpenguin.

Back