NEVER EVER BUY A SONY ERICSSON K850i!!!?

Jade

May 14, 2008
it is the worst phone i have ever had, and i've had a fair few!
dont get me wrong, the actual phone is amazing, the cameras really good and everything is pretty good, BUT!!!!!!! i am now 7 months into my 18 month contract with 02, and i am about to recieve my FOURTH handset. the first 3 were K850i's, but it was getting beyond a joke so i asked for a different model and they're sending me the upgraded version of a k850i which is a C902, which looks a lot more reliable.

for example, the k850i has touch screen on the bottom of the screen, and they are for selecting, going back, options, menu etc. THEY ARE SHIT! they're slow and often unresponsive, when you are in a call there is no way of locking the keypad so you send about 50 blank texts to various members of your phonebook.

anyway, the screen of my phone has done the same thing 3 times now, when doing absolutely nothing or when writing a text or most recently, making a phonecall, the phone vibrates, turns itself off and then lights up the keypad and nothing else. when you then try and turn it back on, the screen is black but the keypad lights up. THREE BLOODY TIMES IT HAS DONE THAT! it's ridiculous.

so, in conclusion, never ever buy a sony ericsson k850i.
you have been warned, in the nicest possible way x

Back