Verizon Text Messages Won't Send..?

G

GoodEvil

i have unlimited text messages and when i first got my phone it would send to my girlfriends phone normally. i would send a text to her and it would get to her no problem in good time. she would send to me in good time to..everythng was fine...then lately it would take a long time for my text messages to get to her...but i could still get hers just fine...and now i try sending a text message and 98% of the time she doesn't get my messages. but she can still send to me just fine like always.....we havn't changed out plans or anything. this only happens with her. no one else...what could be the problem? what should i do?

I know this may sound dumb, but tell her to make sure her inbox is not too full, maybe this could be the problem. If that is not the case it could just be that the network is too congested, or one of your guy's phone doesn't have much signal or maybe even no signal at all. Hope this answer helped.

You need to take it to verizon and have them reset your phone... i had the same prob and it fixed it

Go to the verizon store. It might be your phone or something in your account.

Power cycle your phone once a day at least.

my phone wont send messages i have took the battery out and everything. it wont send to anyone in my phone it says message failed general problems what do i do?
:bad:

Apple store fixed my Verizon/Cox Iphone problem for me

I took my new Iphone to the Verizon store because I couldn't get the email to send unless my wifi was working. They fiddled with it for an hour and suggested I take it to the Apple store. I did so and the Apple store fixed it in 5 minutes. There is a bulletin Apple has from cox that states you must enter spop. instead of the usual pop. as the POP Server. Works cool now.

Back