Give me ONE reason why your religion is more reliable/right then other religions.?

TopHat

Jun 7, 2008
:)
Jesus said this, jesus said that. great.
Allah said this, Allah said that.

the fact that your religious book claims to be the true one, does not mean it is. Since all religious books claim to be the true ones.

My religion is more reliable and right than some other religions because it does not claim to be the right religion for non-proponents.

The Catholic Church has a continuous lineage of leaders(Popes) all the way back to the apostles and Jesus

My spiritual journey is right only for me. As is everyone else's. We are all here to understand for our own sake.

its the choice i made...make your own choice or just be against all of them...either way we will find out when we die...either we cease to exist and wouldn't know any better, we chose right or wrong...

Jesus says He is the way the truth and the life, no one can come to the Father but by Him. Is so simple Jesus is the big secret!

No such reason exists.

I could tell you why my religion is right for me, but that would mean nothing to you.

There is no absolute right....only right for each of us as an individual.

I'm Pagan

and I won't give you a reason.

Because doing so would make me look like an idiot and would lower my popularity upon so many who could possibly be friends of mine,

Also, I don't believe in conversions.

"do what thou wilt"

Leave everybody to believe what they believe, that's none of my business.

i wont give you a reason that mine is Better because i lower my religion by trying to force it on others and as such i believe all religions are fair and equal

My religion is that of nature. Trees, grass, flowers, animals, air, water, fire, and earth... all of nature. And nature, is all around us, all the time.

Do I necessarily think that it is more right than other religions? Only for me and others who believe as I do. Religion, or lack there of, is a very personal choice and experience, a very personal journey. What is right for me, is not right for every one.

Jesus says He is the way the truth and the life, no one can come to the Father but by Him

Sorry, but it's not about "reason," a method of thinking that always lets us down. Since the 1700s, people have been believing in "reason" as a path to making the world better, so if it worked, things would be better by now. My beliefs encompass the heart as well as the intellect.

Sorry, but it's not about "reason," a method of thinking that always lets us down. Since the 1700s, people have been believing in "reason" as a path to making the world better, so if it worked, things would be better by now. My beliefs encompass the heart as well as the intellect.

God is the Creator of the Universe....and we are known by his name "Jehovah's Witnesses."

A religious group who recognizes the importance of the Creators name Jehovah, is surely credible.

I became a Muslim because I believe that the Holy Quran has evidence, and much more scientific proof than any other Holy book.

Back