Cuba Vacation (Hurricanes)?

craiggerz12

Nov 24, 2008
My girlfriend and I were planning a trip to Cuba this boxing day, we were told from some friends that hurricanes have destroyed a lot of the beaches/resorts down there and that they were not telling visitors until they arrived... is there any truth to this? Anyone know where I can find more information?

Thanks.

I think holiday in Cuba is a fantastic choice if you want to experience a bit of culture, history and Caribbean charm, all against the backdrop of stunning sandy beaches. If you are interested in cultural and historical sights must visit Havana’s old centre. It is a delight to explore, as it’s peppered with a host of colonial buildings that are remarkably well preserved.

Nice sharing Malickk! Your post is very informative for me. I’m tourist and like to visit in different countries and places for my travel interest. I have never going in Cuba in my life but I think I visit there and see the natural beauty of this country. Can you tell me best places for visiting and best hotel to stay there with lowest price?

craiggerz12! Cuba is really an amazing country. I have been to the country once in my life and i really enjoyed my trip to cube. I will suggest everyone to visit the amazing country, and i believe that you guys will love that.

Guys! If you want to go to Cuba then you should enjoy shopping there. I am going to share some names where you can enjoy your shopping freely. Galeria Pincelada Colonial, Varadero Street Market, Guardalavaca Flea Market and Pueblo la Estrella. I hope you will enjoy your experience to shop there!!

Nice sharing Malickk! Your post is very informative for me. I’m tourist and like to visit in different countries and places for my travel interest. I have never going in Cuba in my life but I think I visit there and see the natural beauty of this country. Can you tell me best places for visiting and best hotel to stay there with lowest price?
Here I am sharing a list of some famous and most visited attractions of Cuba. You can visit these incredible places during your journey. I hope you will enjoy there a lot and like to explore the beauty of these spots. Its well known attractions are; Old Havana, Varadero, Trinidad, Guardalavaca, Cayo Coco and Parque Nacional Vinales.

malickk ! You have shared nice names and I had a person experience to be there as a tourists. I must say who guy wanna go there he must explore these points which Malickk has mentioned in his post. I hope you will enjoy your time there.

Back