Timmy and Dave in i'm a celeb get me out of here?

HannahW

May 22, 2008
Ahhh i can't stand them! I'm sorry but i find them so annoying! Is timmy gay? I caught the end of a convo he was having and i wasn't sure if he was or not. I couldn't be in a room with them for more than an hour let alone in a jungle for 3 weeks! Who else feels like this and who likes them? lol. I want joe to win, i think he's a top bloke.
And timmy's laugh!!!! Oh god! He is like a child you tell to calm down now but he is a middle aged man that wont calm down!

I agree with you, I can't stand either of them. They are so annoying. I also think Joe should win, I love him, he's so down to earth and funny, but he also doesn't mind standing up and arguing for what he believes.

I can't stand either of them and couldn't be in a room with him for more than 5 minutes let alone 1 hour or 3 weeks, I really wouldn't be resposible for my actions after 5 mins with him. His laugh is awful I hate it it is the worst sound i've ever heard. I don't think he's gay though, he's got a wife.

David is not as bad but I don't like him either, especially after that convo he had with himself after Nicola's BTT, I dunno it just annoyed me like how he obviously thought he was better for getting 2 more stars.

Yeah I love joe too he's great

l think l'd have slapped them by now, that cackling is just so annoying, l'm sure he only does it to wind everybody up.

Omg! I feel the exact same! Joe is brill! haha and timmy and david drive me maaad! Haha george is funny too!

Back