Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

have u ever been travelling in in india?

i may be going with a friend for a month in march. has anyone else been and what were your experiences?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I have a great experience of India's tourism. I have been visited that region about 2 years ago with my uncle. It is the world’s seventh-largest country stretching from the high mountains of the Himalayas to the tropical greenery of Kerala, and from the sacred Ganges to the sands of the Thar desert. One place that I liked there is “Kerala backwaters”. It is a chain of lagoons and lakes lying parallel to the Arabian Sea Coast in the Kerala State.

Unregistered
    Is Ivy! I also have been to India, and believe it was one of the best tour of my life. I really liked the place and I enjoyed a lot there. I know that there is so much pollution in India, and it is the country which always covered with so many people and so many gatherings but still it was a good experience to visit India. India has so many amazing historical places and memories in it. I have visited many of them

Downloads
    Uploads
    ivy! India is a very beautiful and a big country. I have been to India a few years before, and i really liked my tour and enjoyed a lot there. India is also one of the most biggest country in Asia. I always enjoy to travel to India, i think that everyone should must visit the place once, and he will

love that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Laureen123, you are right it is one of the largest countries of Asia as well as all over the world. It homes to a wide range of beautiful states and attractions. I think you also spent a great time there. Can you tell me which places you have been visited? And which spots you have been liked there and want to go there again?